Please contact Kevin for grave purchases or funeral arrangements only. For all other inquiries, contact the Clerk’s office.
Hours: On-Call; all calls and emails will be returned as soon as possible
Jamestown Township has four cemeteries within its borders which are owned and managed by the township. The sexton is responsible for the purchase and transfer of grave sites, the coordination of burials, and the general maintenance & appearance of cemetery grounds.
- Forest Grove Cemetery: North side of Gordon Street, between 32nd Avenue and 40th Avenue
- Jamestown Cemetery: East side of 24th Avenue, between Riley Street and Byron Road
- Star Cemetery: Southwest corner of 16th Avenue and Perry Street
- Zutphen Cemetery: East side of 40th Avenue, between Felch Street and Byron Road
Important Links & Downloads
- Per Section 3K of the Cemetery Ordinance: “The owner of every grave shall be responsible for notifying the Township whenever that person’s mailing address changes.” If you have moved since the purchase of graves in one of the Jamestown Cemeteries, please contact the Clerk with updated contact information.
Cemetery Fees are included in the Township’s Fee Schedule and can be found on our Forms, Applications & Permits page.
“Cemeteries are essentially cities in stone. They tell the history of the community. They are a family tree, a time capsule, and a history book.” —unknown
Jamestown Charter Township
2380 Riley St.
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Township Hall Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday